Friday, April 22, 2011

Yea! Fruitleta campaign is history!

Our client presentation was yesterday.  It went pretty well.  I just had to scramble & get a couple boards from Carolina (I owe her $) to mount - ran out.  I rushed out of house in a.m. with all my completed boards & left purse at home.  yikes!  Susana presented with a professional-looking power point & Samantha & I chimed in about our parts.  I clarified how hot & cold concepts gave us leeway & flexibility to expand re: future up-dates to our advertisements.  I'm sooo happy we didn't have to re-do & clients seemed pretty happy.  Idea that clients like to have a visual eg of packaging and having ads in actual 'magazine' would give them clear visual how ad would work in the product.

1 comment:

  1. Happy it's over lol We did a good job. It was nice hacking it out with u and Susanna. <3 Sam

    ReplyDelete